Dear all,

Currently I am working on my MA-thesis for the Dutch project UNICUM.
My role in the project is to do research on a possible metadata standard for describing non-archival, 3D academic heritage collections.

For UNICUM we are looking for institutions who have experience using EAD for describing non-archival, 3D academic heritage collections.

We are also looking for institutions who used other metadata standards like LIDO, RSLP and CDWA for describing non-archival, 3D academic heritage collections?

In terms of advantages/disadvantages we hope to find some sort of best practice.

Yours sincerely,

Hans Kors
E-mail: [log in to unmask]