Just a few more days to register and attend the OVIDSP presentation.
See you there,
Jim

From: Oliver, James
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: LC REFERENCE STAFF; 'Bridgette Michaud'
Subject: June 22, 2010- OVID Health presentation- AM & PM

Join Ovid for a snack and learn on June 22nd. We will have lots of yummy treats, and will be highlighting OvidSP and universal search.

Time:  morning session   10:30 -12:00
afternoon session       1:00 – 2:30

Where:  Fedlink – Library of Congress
FEDLINK Training Room
Adams Bldg, Rm LA216
RSVP:  James Oliver- [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Transforming research into results.

To stay ahead of the increasing rate of scientific and medical research output today, you need one destination where you can conduct all your online research in order to do your work efficiently and effectively.

Search and discover current full-text ejournals and ebooks, as well as bibliographic information, plus manage your results and all of your research documents—all within the OvidSP platform.

We’ve combined our leading search technology with powerful productivity tools to help users save time in their research process, so they can focus on the output of their work to answer important patient questions, uncover new theories, and make groundbreaking contributions to their field.

Whether you’re managing large scale, document-intensive projects or making time sensitive, evidence-based decisions, OvidSP delivers the flexibility, speed, and productivity you’re looking for:

• Industry-leading search technology—including sophisticated mapping functionality
• Natural language searching for relevancy
• Search filters for fine-tuning and refining searches
• A dedicated work area—My Projects—to store, organize, and manage research
projects and documents, including citations, full text, images, URLs, and more
• A downloadable Ovid Toolbar for capturing critical and timely information you
uncover outside OvidSP

OvidSP is your complete online research solution

Any questions regarding the OVID SP should be directed to:

Bridgette Michaud
Regional Sales Manager-Federal Government
Wolters Kluwer Health Medical research
Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
OVID Technologies
(781)752-5211