Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Tuesday, June 8th from 2:00 to 4:00
pm for a training session entitled "Advanced Legal Research on Westlaw,"
part of our series of free training sessions at the DOI Library.

Attendees will learn how to take research skills learned in introductory
Westlaw courses to the next level. Learn how to find cases by attorney or
judge's name, date, and jurisdiction. Explore statutory materials and learn
how to combine the best of book and online research with Westlaw's online
Table of Contents. Delve into KeyCite's unique features that allow
researchers to fine-tune their result by legal issue, jurisdiction, and
other selected criteria. And learn how to personalize Westlaw to meet your
unique research needs. This program will be conducted by a Westlaw trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
(202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be
coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions,
we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

We hope to see you here on June 8th!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC  20240
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773

Let us know how well we are serving you.  Please fill out the brief survey
at the link below.  Thank you.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229VB7Q6HXP