From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah J. Leslie
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] a NACO question

I am in complete agreement with Richard, and pronounce anathema on
undifferentiated name headings.
Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
RBMS Chair 2009-2010 | Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E. | Washington, D.C. 20003 | 202.675-0369
[log in to unmask] | http://www.folger.edu