CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

Did you notice the absence of a stats reminder?  Sorry--I was away. Happily, most of you have sent stats according to the "Deadlines and Guidelines for... FY2010" document:  http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

This month's deadline for report stats is July 7--today!

Please submit your reports by COB, July 7 to have them included in the June stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for June and any other months not yet reported.

As of 2:15 pm EDT Wednesday, July 7, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

UCLA

Cornell

CRL

U Florida

U Chicago

Northwestern

Indiana

U Texas Austin

NLM

U North Carolina, CH

Saint Louis U Sch of Law

Vanderbilt

U Maryland

Penn State

U Washington

NYU Law

Columbia

NYU

Arizona State

BYU

U Colorado, Boulder

Stanford

U Wisconsin Madison

Indiana U Sch of Law

U New Mexico

Duke

Princeton

Eastman

U Dayton

Oklahoma State U

Ohio State

Smithsonian

As of 2:15 pm EDT Wednesday, July 7, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

Harvard Divinity

SUNY Buffalo

UCLA

National

Cornell

CRL

U California, Irvine

U California, Davis

U california, San Diego

U Florida

GPO

U Georgia

Hong Kong U of Sci & Tech

Harvard

U Chicago

Indiana U

U Texas, Austin

Getty Research Inst

MIT

U Oregon

U Penn

Health Scinces, U Pitt

Brown U

Serials Solutions

St. Louis U Sch of Law

Vanderbilt

BYU, Lee Library

U Maryland

Penn State

BYU, Hunter Lib

U Washington

NYU Sch of Law

Remember that ALA heat?  Worse now, but may improve later this week.  Keep cool wherever you are!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress