Dear Sharon Nelson
I’m Lucia Piccinno, I’m  archivist and now  I work in library of Archiginnasio
in Bologna on Archives of Agostino Sieri Pepoli . My job is part of the
project  "A city for archives" sponsored by two banking foundations of Bologna:
foundation Del Monte and foundation Carisbo. Daniela Camurri, a project manager
of "A city for the archives" sent me your message about “Employment Opportunity
at Pennsylvania State Archives”  but it hasn’t the attached and she said to ask
you it. Please could you send me the attached about that to my e-mail address I’m very interested.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely
                               Lucia Piccinno