**Apologies for cross-postings**

Hello fellow encoders!

At this year’s EAD roundtable meeting, we’re going to try something a little
different: we’re turning the floor over to you!

For the second half of the meeting, we’d like to invite all of you
innovators and encoding/programming gurus to show us your stuff! We are
seeking approximately 8 presenters to demonstrate new encoding-related
tools, interfaces, projects, or prototypes. The criteria are simple:

1)      The underlying structure of your project/tool must be based on EAD
or EAC.
2)      The project must be in progress or have been completed in the past
12 months.
3)      Your presentation must include a demonstration of your tool/project
(screen shots only; live demos cannot be supported).
4)      Your demonstration/presentation must be kept to a maximum of 5
minutes.

Are you interested in showing off your newest, coolest project or prototype?
If so, please send a brief abstract (3-5 sentences) of your proposed
presentation/demonstration; your name, institutional affiliation, and
contact information; a URL to your proposed tool/project (if available); and
please confirm your availability to participate on Wednesday, August 11th
from 3:15-5:15 pm. Proposals need not be formal and works in progress are
encouraged; this is an opportunity to informally share and receive feedback
from your EAD colleagues, and to get all of our minds thinking about the
myriad possibilities of EAD and EAC. *Proposals should be sent to
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask], and must be received no later
than Thursday, July 29th.*

If more than 8 proposals are received, priority will be given to
tools/projects that have not been demonstrated or discussed at previous
conferences.

Jacquelyn Ferry
EAD Roundtable Chair