 Dear Sharon Nelson
Iím Lucia Piccinno, Iím  archivist and now  I work in library of
Archiginnasio
in Bologna on Archives of Agostino Sieri Pepoli . My job is part of the
project  "A city for archives" sponsored by two banking foundations of
Bologna:
foundation Del Monte and foundation Carisbo. Daniela Camurri, a project
manager
of "A city for the archives" sent me your message about ďEmployment
Opportunity
at Pennsylvania State ArchivesĒ  but it hasnít the attached and she said to
ask
you it. Please could you send me the attached about that to my e-mail
address Iím very interested.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely
                               Lucia Piccinno