I gave a brief talk at ALA about a small time test of the BIBCO Standard
Record "floor" that was done at the University of Washington Libraries.
Here is the url for a more complete description of the test:

http://staffweb.lib.washington.edu/committees/CPC/bsr

This was just one test at one institution, so we would like to see if others
could do their own tests of the BSR and share their results.

If you have any questions, please email me or Joe Kiegel, [log in to unmask]

Diana Brooking             (206) 685-0389
Cataloging Librarian       (206) 685-8782 fax
Suzzallo Library           [log in to unmask]
University of Washington
Box 352900
Seattle WA  98195-2900