From: Klara Foeller <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 1:52:49 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] help: 16MM mag sound film

I have a lot of 16mm MAG in one of my large film collections and years ago
worked in 16mm film production.  I've only ever seen single track on 16mm MAG  -
when multiple tracks are recorded onto a single MAG it is usually labeled "Mixed
MAG", but would probably be V/O, music and effects recorded on a single track.

Klara Foeller, Curator
Moving Image & Sound Collections
Missouri History Museum
St. Louis, MO 63112