At 01:02 PM 08-20-2010 +1000, you wrote:
>For the past few years I have been working on a discography of Waltzing
>Matilda and presenting a paper on it at the IASA conference in
>Philadelphia in November. I am curious to find any other single song
>discographies out there...

      A couple come to mind, not for one specific song, but for every known
version of many songs.

      1) Jane Keefer's, "Folk Music
Index",  http://www.ibiblio.org/keefer/  , has complete track lists of
thousands of Folk recordings, and it is cross indexed by song.  For
example, she lists 29 versions of "Waltzing Matilda" at,

http://www.ibiblio.org/keefer/w02.htm#Walma

with 5 more under "The Band Played Waltzing Matilda",

http://www.ibiblio.org/keefer/b02.htm#Banplwam

      2) The "Child Ballad Database (CBDB)" is a huge list of every known
recording in existence of every individual Child Ballad.

http://members.chello.nl/r.vandijk2/
Doug Henkle - mailto:[log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 1447, Oshkosh, WI 54903-1447