Thanks, Ian.  I agree it'd be nice to be able to stop in those places, and
I've had grumbles from Kentucky and Indiana about not going there either.
If there was more $$ and time I'd cover the planet.

Dick.

Ian Nagoski <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
08/21/2010 10:15 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Wade Mainer book tour

my wife is from Asheville and used to work as a barista at Malaprops.
We have sent glowing recomendations to the family and friends there,
including the best record show in town, Harvest, who I told to
recommend it to all their customers.
I wish you could come further North to West VA or western MD...
take care. have fun.
Ian