Thanks, Mike.  I've been offered (and I've gratefully accepted) copies of
all.  They're about early 30s gennetts if anyone's interested.

Dick
----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 08/07/2010 07:09 PM
-----

Michael Biel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
08/07/2010 07:05 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Research--old issues

  On 8/7/2010 6:36 PM, Steven Smolian wrote:
> You made me sort them- I didn wanna do it, etc.
>
> Of your requested numbers, I have no. 41 only.  Still want?
>
> Steve

Ironically, of these four I am only missing 41.  I'd trade photocopies
of them, or scans -- I need to keep the actual issues but would be glad
to trade copies.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]

November