From: Steve Abrams <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, August 15, 2010 10:12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Pressing Plant on TV "Modern Marvels Retro-tech"

"The night has been long
ditto, ditto my song"

I am very grateful for being reminded of the ditto.

And that, in turn, has reminded me of the day in 1950 when I became a publisher,
having acquired a "planograph" jelly duplicator, also known as a "hectograph."

As for the gentleman - the one who objects to music being discussed on ARSCLIST
- who hasn't turned on the telly for five years; he's too busy watching videos
on his computer.

SA