Unless I learn otherwise, the tour to celebrate publication of Banjo On the Mountain looks like this:

Wednesday, September 15        ELDERLY INSTRUMENTS, Lansing, Michigan, 4-6 PM
Thursday, September 16        ERNEST TUBB RECORD SHOP, 417 Broadway,  Nashville, 7 PM
Thursday, September 16        EDDIE STUBBS SHOW, WSM, Nashville, 10 PM   (wsmonline.com)
Friday September 17                MALAPROP'S, 55 Haywood St., Asheville, NC, 7 PM
Saturday, September 18        ERNEST TUBB RECORD SHOP, 2416 Music Valley Drive (at Opryland), Nashville, 9-11 PM
Tuesday, September 21        WILSON LIBRARY, Pleasants Room, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 5-7:30

I'll be on hand at each location, and I hope to have some good music and videos of Wade.

The public's invited to all but the 9/16 Stubbs broadcast, so please drop by and say hello if you're in the neighborhood.

Best wishes,
Dick Spottswood