I recall the excitement when first moved to LA at the prospect of going to
Murray's.  Then I went.  Dashed hopes.  Only to be outdone by the music shop
on Highland at Santa Monica, with a shopkeeper even more arrogant than
Murray.  I hate to see record (and book) shops close but when their "owner"
behaves as these folks have, give me the internet any day.

Alan Carrie