I'm not talking about acidity affecting sleeves - certainly early
acoustic sleeves and wartime sleeves can crumble just by looking at
them. What I'm saying is that those acid-filled sleeves have not
damaged the records that are stored inside them.

What I HAVE seen are sleeves with an imprint of the printed ink on
the sleeve. This is caused by a company inserting a record into a
sleeve before the ink was fully cured. I've seen this most often with Deccas.

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389