I have a lot of 16mm MAG in one of my large film collections and years
ago worked in 16mm film production.  I've only ever seen single track on
16mm MAG  - when multiple tracks are recorded onto a single MAG it is
usually labeled "Mixed MAG", but would probably be V/O, music and
effects recorded on a single track.

Klara Foeller, Curator
Moving Image & Sound Collections
Missouri History Museum