Graham when is your presentation specifically?

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Graham McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, Aug 20, 2010 03:02:17 GMT+00:00
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Single song discographies

Folks,

For the past few years I have been working on a discography of Waltzing
Matilda and presenting a paper on it at the IASA conference in
Philadelphia in November. I am curious to find any other single song
discographies out there, but apart from a mention of one from Norway I
haven't come across any others. I thought the discographical wisdom on
this list might be able to point me in the direction of any similar work

cheers

graham

Graham McDonald
Recorded Sound Archivist
National Film and Sound Archive, McCoy Circuit, Acton
Canberra  ACT  2601  Tel:  02 6248 2192
www.nfsa.gov.au