The Record Collector is owned by Sanders Chase. I've only met him once
so I will refrain from commenting on my impressions of his character,
but there are plenty of people on Yelp who have no shame about such
things.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-record-collector-los-angeles

David Seubert

On Aug 18, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Rod Smear wrote:

> Yes, I know of him. He's on Melrose now. Same old.
>
> rod smear

>>> collectors. He never worked hard to make his a better business. He