I have just completed a compilation CD of Sacred Music for Mary, the
Christian aspect of the goddess, and the one before that was 14
versions of Amazing Grace! Fortunately all so different that nobody
will think it repeats.

But gee I got tired of Amazing Grace for a while... Ave Maria,
however, has many varitions and compositions.

<L>