I have mounted a website devoted to a cultural history of the American
folksong, "Follow the Drinking Gourd"
www.followthedrinkinggourd.org

In the course of my research, I identified over 200 versions of the song and
have collected most of them. Eventually the comprehensive discography and
song samples will also go up on the site. In the meantime, I hope some of
you enjoy the work to date.

Best,

Joel Bresler
Independent Researcher
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
www.followthedrinkinggourd.org
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com