Can you folks recommend good Windows software to produce disc images, bit-perfect, of non-DRM DVD
discs and DVDR data discs? I find that standard Roxio disc-duplicator software produces noticeable
worse-looking copies of DVD discs. These are non-DRM non-commercial DVD's recorded on DVD+R media,
transfers of analog video. Again, "master" recording looks great but copies made with Roxio DiscCopy
software look worse so I'm assuming they are not bit-perfect clones for some reason.

Advice/recommendations much appreciated. Boy I sure prefer sticking with digital audio, this video
stuff is always one challenge or another!

-- Tom Fine