Aaron,

I work with Paul, and thought I'd chime in here. Rounder is issuing
the album on vinyl and you can see more about that here:

http://www.rounder.com/artist/music/default.aspx?pid=64124&aid=98316

You're right, if this were only available in digital formats, it would
really sell the project short in the end.

Best,
Christian

Christian Rutledge, Manager
Mahern Archival Preservation