  On 8/5/2010 11:11 PM, jack palmer wrote:
> I just had to dump several hundred 7 inch reels of music and OTR material since
> I could not generate any interest in it through all my regular sources.  I guess
> there is no longer a market for reel to reel tapes.      Jack

Your regular sources probably did not include SPERDVAC or Terry
Salmonson, both of which would have quickly taken all of your OTR reels
unless they were all multi-generational tapes from schlock OTR dealers
and are commonly found.  If you had brought them to the Cincinnati OTR
convention, Terry and Neal Ellis would have taken them.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]