  On 8/7/2010 7:14 PM, Dick Spottswood wrote:
> Thanks, Mike.  I've been offered (and I've gratefully accepted) copies of
> all.  They're about early 30s gennetts if anyone's interested.
>
> Dick

  Reading these issues over again after all these years reminds me that
we DO have to get a project together to get all of RR scanned and
on-line.  I know of one person with a complete set, including all of the
mimeographed issues Lenny put out before RR #!, and probably all of the
RRA meeting minutes.

And speaking of the RRA (Record Research Associates or The Syndicate)
there is a nifty picture of the Oct 21, 1961 meeting in RR #39.  I have
discovered that there are several other videotapes of RRA meetings in
the 1980s other than the one from 1985 I put out on DVD, and I also
rediscovered the box of audio cassettes of 1978 meetings that George
Blacker loaned me but I never returned because he was going to erase and
re-use them.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]