What is BADLY needed is the creation of a web site offering ALL RR's in
.pdf (or other text formats?!) form!! The same should be done with the
21st-century equivalent...the 78-L archives!

We have Steve Abrams to thank for the existence of a fairly-vast data
archive related to 78rpm phonorecords...which USED to be (?!)
downloadable from 78Label?!

Ty Settlemeir(sp?) has done a commendable job of digitizing the
"abrams files) (side note to TS...I have a number of edited/augmented
versions of these...interested?!). The next step SHOULD be a web-
accesible complete RR "archive"...?!

Steven C. Barr
(whose goal is an "ultimate" database of EVERY 78rpm phonorecord
EVER issued...?!)