My collection of RR is less ironic.  It began at the Hempstead (NY)
Salvation Army.  I was a teenager, going through the huge pile of 78s at  the back
of the store.  As I was reading the titles, a man who was also  looking
came over and asked if I collected 78s.  I said "Yes", and he told  me he and a
friend were beginning a magazine for record collectors.  The  subscription
was cheap, so I subscribed, and got #2 by mail the next week.   The man was
Bob Colten (sp?), whom I never met again.  It was years later  that I met
Lenny Kunstadt.  I continued RR until it was no more.  I  got a photocopy of #
1 to complete my run of RR.  Thank you, Lenny and  Bob!
Don Chichester

In a message dated 8/9/2010 9:43:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,