In a message dated 8/12/2010 4:38:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Mike,
While moving my many books to a new  location I ran across your thesis, or
whatever, about use of  recordings in broadcasting.   I don't think I ever
read
this in  its entirety.  Is it worth a thorough review today in my
retirement.
Jack

I for one am waiting for Mike to recorded the "audio book version".
(Audible.com would carry it). Mike's such a good speaker. I've started the book
numerous times but it's dry when he isn't reading it.

At one time on 78-L there was a project proposed to have people take
chapters and enter them into a digital file. (But I would assume it could just
be scanned.

Steve Ramm