Hear Hear! Cable TV is not optional where I live, and we keep my
mother's old TV for children's visits, since some parents cannot
inspire their kids to read and be interested, only to be entertained...

They gave us a digital conversion box, we tested it, and it did not
get turned on again until just this month for a guest...

Our 1980 model 25" TV sets on top of the Leslie speaker which forms a
part of the living room stereo. Handsome piece of furniture!

<L>