From: "jack palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
> Well I qwn a TV and reead the newspaper every day.  I will admit that I
> don't
> watch TV much mthough.  And I am old (85).   Jack

I own...but RARELY watch...a 21" Sony TV. I bought it (for $5!) at a rummage
sale, because it was the larger version of a TV I carried in my van, in my
"cable guy" days...! The former I had carried for about 15 years; it had
been
dropped down two flights of stairs and somehow survived! I watched TV
nightly from June 1954 (when we bought our Zenith sets) until sometime
in the mid-sixties...when I ended my "addiction!"

Steven C. Barr