  It is interesting that both these postings and the article and TV
piece all refer to the stock of a retail store as a "collection".  Over
on the 78-L there have been comments from several who have been
customers and know this shop well that the prices he asked were too
high, and even the reduced price he is now asking for the whole stock is
still too high considering that it has been pawed thru by thousands of
collectors for 50 years.  I suppose that if your prices are too high, a
store's "stock" becomes a "collection"!

On 8/16/2010 7:22 PM, Rod Smear wrote:
>> This came up in today's LA times article about a local gentleman here who is looking to unload his masssive collection. Apparently from edison cylinders to LP's. Don't know if anyone might be interested or know someone or organization willing to buy collection. Sorry i don't have a link. I guess google LA times Music Man Murray records?  Rod Smear

Here's the link.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-music-man-20100816,0,5301372.story