There is a reason why it is such a massive collection in the first
place-no one wants it for a patently ridiculous price! Does this all
seem vaguely reminiscent to a guy with a warehouse in
Pittsburgh?...Someone needs to tell these guys that we are in the
greatest economic downturn since Black Friday and that whatever you
thought you had and how much you (wildly) imagined it was worth, things
ain't what they used to be.

AA