Hi

  I am trying to sort out some confusing items re the early history of  78s.

I have found a reference online (by Friedman) that one of the first
double-sided records was Zonophone 376/377 (7-inch), made in Berlin. One title
(377) was: 'Mit Schwert Und Lanze Marsch.' What was the other, and were  they
(it) really issued in late 1901? Does it still exist?

 Also, I have seen multiple references to 'Ch. & J. Ullmann,'  jobbers in
Paris, London and Berlin. They were brothers, but do we know their  full
names?

Allen
 _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)