I've never been to Berea, and I look forward to an excuse to visit.  Wade
brought Steve Ledford and the Morris Brothers to the National Folk
Festival in DC around 1977.  Steve was outstanding, and fun to talk with
too.

Dick

John Bondurant <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
08/19/2010 10:59 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Wade Mainer book tour

We'd love to have you come to Berea sometime, Dick. I just ordered a
couple of copies of the book for the library.

There are several dozen recordings of Wade Mainer in our collection,
mostly from folk music festivals, 1978-1988.

Right now I'm working on some home studio recordings from Steve Ledford
and Red Wilson.

John H. Bondurant
Sound Preservation Archivist

Berea College
Hutchins Library
Special Collections & Archives
CPO LIB
Berea, KY 40404
(859) 985-3389 - voice
(859) 985-3912 - fax

mailto:[log in to unmask]

 Please consider whether it is necessary to print this email.