Bear Family has a seven CD box set entitled "Lili Marleen an allen fronten" (BCD 16022 GL) ("Lili Marleen on all fronts"). It includes answer songs and sequels (like Homer and Jethro's "The Wedding of Hillbilly Lili Marlene"), and there's no discography beyond the songs that were chosen for the set, but the editors may have compiled one for this project. The accompanying 184 page book is beautiful, but it's all in German.

Matthew Barton
Library of Congress

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graham McDonald
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Single song discographies

Folks,

For the past few years I have been working on a discography of Waltzing Matilda and presenting a paper on it at the IASA conference in Philadelphia in November. I am curious to find any other single song discographies out there, but apart from a mention of one from Norway I haven't come across any others. I thought the discographical wisdom on this list might be able to point me in the direction of any similar work

cheers

graham

Graham McDonald
Recorded Sound Archivist