-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graham McDonald
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 4:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Single song discographies

Thank you for your responses and suggestions.

I am looking for all kinds of recording of the song, whether a
straight-foward rendition or an adaption of just part of it, such as Tom
Waits' Tom Traubert's Blues. These I put in a category called 'based on'
to distinguish them

Jane Keefer's Index was very useful. There were several in there I didn't
know about

And I am, of course, in total awe of the people who did the Amazing Grace
collection. Would anyone have a contact for Allan Chasanoff or Raymon
Elozua. I would love to talk to them about their Filemaker database.

I look forward to meeting some of you in Philadelphia

cheers

Graham McDonald
Recorded Sound Archivist
National Film and Sound Archive, McCoy Circuit, Acton
Canberra  ACT  2601  Tel:  02 6248 2192
www.nfsa.gov.au