This makes me remember a presentation I made to friends many years
ago, when I used one of my favorite themes "How high the moon") for
illustrating a short history of jazz through various
styles,instrumentaton,etc. I used maybe 20 versions by traditional
band,pianist,combo,big band,chamber string band,etc and people were
not tired of hearing always the same theme,but treated so diversely.
Michel Ruppli
Le 23 ao�t 10 � 23:59, Tom Diamant a �crit :