I happen to know who you are referring to, and I think y'all just need to
leave him alone.

He is doing an invaluable service for connoisseurs of this type of music
everywhere.

It is painfully clear that the record companies don't care about this
music, I can tell this by the lack of good legitimate CDs of most of it.

If the bigwigs at the record companies choose to continue to ignore the
fact that there is a market for this music, then it serves them right to
have their ability to make money off of it undermined by those who are
passionate about it, and only want to keep it alive for future generations.