OK, questions one and two have been solved (thanks Cary, Dick, and Dave).  Still looking for the
songbook, and I also forgot to ask: Archie Green and Eugene Earle interviewed a Mrs. Trautman,
sister of Roy Harvey.  Does anyone know whether that interview was ever published, and if so,
where?  The reference to it was in the JEMF Newsletter #10, June 1968.  I'm hoping one of you can
save me hunting through all of them.

Thanks,
Julay

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:55:32 -0400, Julay Brooks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi, I'm new to the list - I met some of you in New Orleans at the convention this year.  I'm
posting to
>introduce myself, and also because I have several questions related to research I'm doing for an
>article on the song "Footprints in the Snow".  I'm hoping some of you can help with these.
>
>1) Does anyone have the 78 Continental 8030, Buckley & Skidmore, "Footprints in the Snow/Sold
>Down The River"?  Bob Waltz, who runs the CSU Fresno Ballad Index where I found the cite, tells
me
>that it appears on the Index because it was on a list of records in Frank Mare's collection.  If
anyone
>has Frank's contact info and would pass it along to me, that would be great.
>
>2) Does anyone have a discography of World Transcriptions?  I want to establish the recording
and
>release date of Denver Darling, W-28 B, "Footprints in the Snow".
>
>3) I know this is the Association of Recorded Sound Collectors, but on the off chance that any of
you
>collect old songsters and such, I am also looking for Starr's Songbook No. 2: Jule (or Jules)
Keene's