From: Michael Biel <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 2:12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Use or recycling of 1/4" acetate tapes on 7" reels?

On 8/5/2010 11:11 PM, jack palmer wrote:
> I just had to dump several hundred 7 inch reels of music and OTR material
since
> I could not generate any interest in it through all my regular sources.  I
>guess
> there is no longer a market for reel to reel tapes.      Jack

Your regular sources probably did not include SPERDVAC or Terry Salmonson, both
of which would have quickly taken all of your OTR reels unless they were all
multi-generational tapes from schlock OTR dealers and are commonly found.  If
you had brought them to the Cincinnati OTR convention, Terry and Neal Ellis
would have taken them.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]