CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

This month's deadline for report stats is AUgust 9.

Please submit your reports by COB, Aug. 9 to have them included in the July stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for July and any other months not yet reported.

The link for "Deadlines and Guidelines for... FY2010" appears at:

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

As of 12:05 pm EDT Thursday, Aug. 5, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

CLeveland PL

UCLA

Cornell

CRL

U Florida

GPO

U Chicago

Northwestern

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

U North Carolina, CH

U Maryland

Penn State

U Washington

NYU Law

Columbia

NYU

Arizona State

Brigham Young

U Colorado, Boulder

U Wisconsin, Madison

Indiana U Sch of Law

Duke

Eastman

U Dayton

Oklahoma State U

Ohio State

As of 12:05 pm EDT Thursday, Aug. 5, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

Harvard Divinity

UCLA