Interesting that the Museums Section did a rapid fire series of
presentations too, 10 speakers of 10 minutes each, and people responded
very favorably there as well and raised the suggestion of using it as a
structure for 2011 sessions.

Francine Snyder (from the Guggenheim) took part in that and is on the
programming committee so she might be good to talk to about the format.

Jonathan

Jonathan Lill
The Museum of Modern Art Archives
<http://moma.org/learn/resources/archives/index>