From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aikens, Barbara
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EAD Roundtable endorsements for 2011 session proposals

John,

I love this idea and found the roundtable presentations really interesting!   I’ve long thought that it would be nice to do a presentation that is a “visual bibliography” of cool EAD projects.  During my talk in Session 102,  I very quickly presented a slide of a handful of EAD/data visualization projects that I find interesting.  The slide contained the url’s and contact names.  After the presentation, a couple of folks asked if they could have that slide – so I’m sure that it would be really interesting for many.

The program committee might have to loosen its guidelines and allow more than 3 presenters though.

Barbara D. Aikens

Chief, Collections Processing

Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution

aikensb @ si.edu

202-633-7941

202-633-7994 (fax)