From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mimi Dionne
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction & Question about EAD and Gallery Systems

Hello,

I've lurked on the list for a while--how do you do? I have varied interests in different Records settings, but EAD is an area which I've been embracing more over the past year as I volunteer for different archival repositories.

I'm curious about attempts to integrate EAD into a museum collection software like TMS or EmbARK--I'm wondering if anyone has tried it. Are there implementations with strong lessons learned that colleagues on this list could point me to?

Thank you in advance for the leads,

Mimi Dionne, CA, CDIA+, CRM, PMP