Michelle,

There is a split tag function in Oxygen. I'm on my iPhone right now and don't have oxygen to check, but it is something like Ctrl-Alt-X or Ctrl-Alt-D.

I seem to recall that the keystroke has changed in recent versions, so it may be something different. You can find the function somewhere in the menu, however. I'll send the details when I'm at my desk tomorrow.

Mike