Hello, I’m new to this list. I’ve searched the list archives to find any discussions dealing with ingesting EAD metadata into Primo, Ex Libris’ discovery tool. I didn’t find anything and wonder if anyone out there has had experience in this arena.

Sincere thanks,

Ed

Ed Riding, Catalog Program Manager

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Church History Library, 270 CHL, 15 East North Temple St., Salt Lake City, UT  84150

801.240.4748