Greetings,

Can anyone point me to examples of EAD-encoded finding aids that use CJK or other non-Latin Unicode character sets?

I’ve browsed online a bit, but haven’t come with any examples yet.

Hoping someone on the list will be able to point me to some.

Many thanks in advance,

Christian

Christian Dupont

Aeon Program Director

Atlas Systems - a company promoting library excellence through efficiency

phone: 757-467-7872 x215     fax: 757-467-7875     mobile: 434-242-6096

http://www.atlas-sys.com/

It’s about time. Your time. Faculty time. Students’ time. Time for a reserves system that works for you. See the new Ares 3.0 by signing up for a web demo at http://tinyurl.com/aresdemo or contact Rich Stryker at [log in to unmask].

Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential information.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer without making any copies or distributing it to any other person.  Thank you.