Christian,

Here is an EAD finding aid for a collection of Japanese pamphlets with CJK:
http://library.duke.edu/digitalcollections/rbmscl/japanesepams/inv/

If I'm remembering correctly, I think I used this handy site to convert
description provided by our Japanese studies librarian to unicode:
http://pinyin.info/tools/converter/chars2uninumbers.html

The display isn't pretty, but the finding aid gets quite a bit of use
according to our Google Analytics data.

Hope this helps,

-Noah

Noah Huffman

Archivist for Metadata and Encoding

Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library

Duke University

Box 90767, Smith Warehouse

Durham, NC 27708

919-660-5982