  Good morning,

As you may know (or not!) the federal government's fiscal year runs from
Oct. 1 - Sept. 30 each year. Since LC is a federal entity that's their
calendar too. I received notice from Carolyn Sturdevant a couple of days
ago that she will need everybody's BIBCO stats turned in no later than
September 30th so that they can meet their own reporting obligations
in-house. So...would each of you please report your BIBCO stats for the
month of September to me */no later than _September 29th_ please/*. Thanks.

And, if you do finish any BIBCO records on September 30th just count
them in with your October statistics.

Paige